My Blog List

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Head AND Shoulders and Double Top. BEARISH PATTERNS

HEAD and SHOULDERS is a bearish pattern. In the chart below, the head and shoulders is shown by the 3 curve markings that I have drawn.

The neck is shown by the BLACK line that I have drawn.

The target is equal to the distance of the NECK to the HEAD, projected downwards from the NECK.

image

The DOUBLE TOP is another bearish pattern, I annotated it with the 2 pointed roofs.

The NECK of the double top is shown by the blue horizontal dotted line.

The target is equal to the distance from the neck to the TOPS, projected downwards from the NECK.

Sorry for the bad wording, but I have shown an example of the projected target using the arrow. You can see 7, that is the price distance from the neck of the double top to the TOPS. So the target is 7 points downwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment